Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SPARKS Feb 9- Feb22




  1 Pinterest Photo for inspiration + Paper Smooches Party Posse cutie =






I just looooovvvvveeee this cute little gerbil/hamster and thought they would make a great pair :) I really love the gold safety pin in the photo and knew I needed a touch of sparkle on my card to represent it.

For this card I used Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette card stock and a piece of chevron paper from the new Dear Lizzie Neapolitan collection.  The fabric heart is from Kissing Booth and the gold balloon "string" is Stampin' Up glitter glass in gold.  I added some crystal effects over the heart to make it appear  rounder and more balloon-like.

I hope this card just makes you squeal with delight:)

Thanks for looking
xoxo
sarah

1 comment:

  1. They do make a great pair! I love your card!! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete