Thursday, February 23, 2012

How've you bean?

I am completely obsessed with Saturated Canary digi stamps right now.  Love every single image and want ALL of them ;) Visit the artist's Etsy site here www.etsy.com/shop/SaturatedCanaryDigis

I am entering the Saturated Canary Challenge #11 Anything but a square or rectangle.  For the card shape I used the Paper Smooches Coffee Cup template for a nice strong cup of coffee and used a sentiment from Fiskars Latte Love "How've you bean?", even though coffee isn't in a tea bag I still thought it was fitting :)  The cup is stamped with a Hero Arts Woodgrain background on a piece of Stampin' Up Crumb Cake card stock.  And of course can't forget the image itself, I used the new Books and Bedhead, LOVE her!!!!.  Added a bit too much Mr. Hueys mist in Tan;) but hey it's a coffee stain ;) and finished it off with some flat back pearls.





Thanks for looking
xoxo
sarah

2 comments:

  1. hiyah Sarah!!
    omg I love it! love the coffee stain look around your image too!
    thank you for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog!
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sarah well done I like your style and
    so I am follower no.2
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete