Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SPARKS Challenge January 26th - February 8th


Hi there!!! Here is the Pinterest photo used as inspiration for the newest Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge.

For this challenge I am inspired by the color scheme; love the muted greens, blues and greys and decided to take the colors and turn them into a card that makes me smile.



I think this sheep was just itching to be jumping over a fence and that is just what I had her (she is a ewe!!!) do:)

I used Party Posse for the sheep image and the Alphadots set for the sentiment. The cardstock is from Papertreyink.com and the colors are Simply Chartreuse and White. The blue card stock is Stampin' Up Pool Party.  I drew in the fence posts with a grey marker and added some grass.  The rest of the fence is finished off with Stone twine from The Twinery.  The middle sheep is adhered with dimensionals for added contrast.




Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a smiling day
xoxo Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Love your fun card, it really made me laugh:) How cute is that sheep!!!! hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea, with the jumping sheep! Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card and really cute use of the SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete