Saturday, January 14, 2012

SPARKS Challenge Jan 12- Jan 25

It's another Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge again and I am so excited about being last challenge's Random Winner!!!!!!


The inspiration photo is a very cool room!   If only I could get my kids to keep their rooms this neat and clean ;)



I decided to use  the Spiffy Scooters and the Alphadots sets for this challenge.  The card stock is Stampin' Up Early Espresso and a pink paper from Stampin' Up (sorry forgot the name).  Some of the dot bunches I placed too close together and it looks as if there are lines on the pink background but I decided to go with it anyway. AKA: I will probably make another card for this challenge;)  I used a sentiment and heart from the Spiffy Scooters set. The scooter was colored with Prismas and cut out. Both the sentiment and the scooter was adhered with dimensionals.  Some honeydew twine from The Twinery was added as a finishing touch.  



Thanks for looking :)




xoxo
sarah

2 comments:

  1. This is so bright and fun. I love your coloring on the scooter, the white highlights are fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love your yellow scooter:) Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete