Saturday, December 31, 2011

Friday Spy Day #13


This is my entry for The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday Spy Day #13


                    This challenge called for a casing of the beautiful card made by Shaela:





                                         My Card Below:



I started with the a Stampin' Up base in Tempting Turquoise and then added K & Co. swirl pattern as the vertical accent (which was also paper pieced on the bow and boots), My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary paper for the horizontal strip and background of the image.  The stamp is The Greeting Farm's O&A Happy Day and colored Amelia in with my Prisma pencils.  I finished it off with some Stickles, stapled a sentiment and  added Stampin' Up Stars #2 die. 


                                                                     Finished Card



                                             

                                             Card is finished inside with a pretty yarn bow






Thanks for looking and Happy New Year
xoxo sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment